LittleBigUniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Discuss All!
by robXben Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:48 pm

» New Moderator.
by monypm Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:48 am

» DASH forum
by Ryandrew8 Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:20 am

» LittleBigPlanet 2 Details
by Ryandrew8 Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:20 am

» How's It Like In Your Neck Of The Woods?
by monypm Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:26 am

Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of LittleBigUniverse on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of LittleBigUniverse on your social bookmarking website

Top posters
Ryandrew8 (180)
How's It Like In Your Neck Of The Woods? Vote_lcapHow's It Like In Your Neck Of The Woods? Voting_barHow's It Like In Your Neck Of The Woods? Vote_rcap 
Gregorythegamer (116)
How's It Like In Your Neck Of The Woods? Vote_lcapHow's It Like In Your Neck Of The Woods? Voting_barHow's It Like In Your Neck Of The Woods? Vote_rcap 
robXben (109)
flamesterart (78)
ClockworkDemon (61)
tazzer_mazzer (56)
monypm (51)
sackninja (41)
JakeR(lmommi)from_LBL (24)
LBPisawesome2 (23)

How's It Like In Your Neck Of The Woods?

+6
Ryandrew8
ClockworkDemon
Trustam
tazzer_mazzer
sackninja
JakeR(lmommi)from_LBL
10 posters

Go down

How's It Like In Your Neck Of The Woods? Empty How's It Like In Your Neck Of The Woods?

Post  JakeR(lmommi)from_LBL Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:39 pm

This topic's all about your town. Tell us where you're from, what it's like there, and anything else about your hometown. I'll start off:
I'm from a lil' town called Upper Moreland, Pennsylvania. The climate here is usually pretty cool. But right now in the summer it's like 90-something degrees. I live in the suburbs, so there's a low crime-rate. Basically I live in a rather average area.
JakeR(lmommi)from_LBL
JakeR(lmommi)from_LBL
New Sack
New Sack

LittleBigScore : 5098

Back to top Go down

How's It Like In Your Neck Of The Woods? Empty Re: How's It Like In Your Neck Of The Woods?

Post  sackninja Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:29 pm

I live in a middle size village in Clare in Ireland. It's usally cold and rainy but right now it's quite warm.
sackninja
sackninja
Sackboy
Sackboy

LittleBigScore : 5079

Back to top Go down

How's It Like In Your Neck Of The Woods? Empty Re: How's It Like In Your Neck Of The Woods?

Post  tazzer_mazzer Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:11 am

portsmouth (uk) kinda boring nothing intresting

tazzer_mazzer
Sackboy
Sackboy

LittleBigScore : 5128

Back to top Go down

Post  Trustam Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:16 am

In surrey land of the chavs!
Crying or Very sad
Trustam
Trustam
New Sack
New Sack

LittleBigScore : 5057

Back to top Go down

Post  ClockworkDemon Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:58 am

I'm from a lame, small, Southeast Kansas town Razz Pretty boring. The most exciting thing is... Um... Yeah. Football mainly Razz

ClockworkDemon
ClockworkDemon
Sackboy
Sackboy

LittleBigScore : 5059

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryandrew8 Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:44 pm

lol,football raises a big hoot in our city.....
Ryandrew8
Ryandrew8
Active Sack
Active Sack

LittleBigScore : 5184

http://http:/whiteknightforum.finddiscussion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer_sackman Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:16 pm

I live on the moon. Shocked

lol. Very Happy

I live in northern Canada, but it's pretty nice here. Contrary to common belief, we do not live in igloos, and we do not all ride snowmobiles everywhere. Razz

Killer_sackman
Killer_sackman
New Sack
New Sack

LittleBigScore : 5031

Back to top Go down

Post  robXben Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:39 pm

I'm a Surrey Citizen! It sucks!
robXben
robXben
Admin
Admin

LittleBigScore : 5202

https://littlebiguniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  flamesterart Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:12 am

not bad really. other than the fact that it hasnt really rained in several months.
flamesterart
flamesterart
Sackboy
Sackboy

LittleBigScore : 5102

Back to top Go down

Post  monypm Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:26 am

I live in the coast in México, by the Gulf of Mexico... And we're the proud owners of the most polluted beach in the world!! Laughing

The saddest thing is that the government won't admit it... Sad

But it isn't that bad. Oh, we usually don't use big sombreros, unless it's a national party that has transformed over a time, or you work as a mariachi. Also, yes, we do eat other things that aren't beans. lol Razz

It's warm over here Smile
monypm
monypm

LittleBigScore : 5040

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum